Receptionist: Ethel Speck
1. Answer telephones and give information to caller, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
2. Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel and Board.
3. Compose and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence.
4. Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons.
5. Maintain scheduling of meetings and calendars.
6. Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
7. Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail.
8. Distribute facsimile & maintain the facsimile log book.
9. Schedule and confirm appointments for members.
10. Set up and maintain telephones and maintain mail systems.
11. Assist in preparing meeting packages.
12. Contact Board members to confirm availability/attendance for meeting.
13. Maintain telephone/ facsimile speed dial list.
14. Take dictation by shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
15. Coordinate conferences and meetings.
16. Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented such as photocopier, mailing machine, facsimile, phone systems.
17. Order and dispense supplies.
18. Have a working relationship with all distributors.
19. Compile and maintain an up to date directory of frequently called numbers.
20. Research prices for office equipment and supplies.
21. Fill paper trays in the main office.